Friday, December 7, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree...

This is the first year that we got a real Christmas tree. We decided to go to a farm where you can pick out and cut down your own. They had an adorable little sled for Reeve to sit in. The sun was already down, so it was very, very cold...brrr...but so much fun!!! They handed out candy canes which the kids thought was great (first one of the season is always very exciting :o)This will definately be something we take the kids to do every year.












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just posted our Christmas tree pictures too, and realized I used the same title as you - great minds think alike, eh?
Fun pictures - I already posted my comments on facebook, so I won't again here :0)

Taunya said...

looks like quite a fun tradition to start if you follow it with hot chocolate or something too lol food always makes adventures for me more exciting!
love your post about your old sweatshirt- the sleeves are pretty bad! I had a favourite pair of jeans with a hole right under the but pocket that I wore around the house for the longest time. I know what you mean its hard to get rid of it but I dont think you'll miss it too bad.

Laura said...

It looks like you all had a great time! I like that sleigh that Reeve is in. So sweet! She looks nice and cozy in there!

Jacqui's Quilts said...

Hey Stacey:

Reeve looks so cute bundled in that sled with that sweet smile! What fun! You really need kids to keep that tradition alive. Jake and I went to the lot this year and took the first tree that we saw and hussled home! It was really cold that day LOL. Maybe we're just getting old LOL>

Hugs, Jacqui