Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Not me Monday on Wednesday

Here's my attempt at a NOT ME MONDAY... on a Wednesday.

I am NEVER annoyed that socks are never in the wash together. I do NOT spend precious time looking high and low for missing socks. In fact, I joyfully allot a half hour a day to searching under beds, in toy bins, and in bathroom corners for these missing socks. I DO NOT complain about serving my family in this way.

I am NEVER at a loss at what to put in my kids' lunches. I DO NOT wake up each day and dread making lunches. I most certainly am NEVER caught at Shoppers at 11:45pm buying NON sugary, cheap, nutrition packed snacks.

When I am NOT caught at Shopper's Drug Mart at 11:45, I NEVER have on clothes that are Henry's, or my son's shoes that have a Buzz Lightyear jibbet. NEVER. And, if I see someone I know in the cashline, I NEVER duck into the card aisle to avoid them seeing my attire. Not Me.

I have NEVER worn maternity underw*ar, 18 months after my last baby was born. I have NEVER snuck them back into my drawer after my husband has repeatedly asked me to THROW THEM OUT!!! I DO NOT think they are comfortable and will obey and throw them out after I am done with this post.

I am NOT frustrated with my insurance company. I am certainly NOT upset that they are not giving me enough to replace my van with another one which is comparable. I am NOT at all worried about having to get a loan right before my husband looses his job. In fact, maybe I'll get a big loan and buy everyone of my friends a vehicle. I am NOT worried that much!! I am NOT annoyed that the 19 year old who hit us, hasn't reported the accident yet and I am certainly NOT upset about the fact that my rental vehicle is not covered because of this. I am NOT going to begrudgingly pay Enterprise Rent-A-Car. I am NOT going to waste anymore time thinking or stewing about this.

For the record, I do NOT think this post was fun. I did NOT write this post because of the influence of others. I am NEVER influenced by the actions of others. I NEVER care what others think of me and DO NOT care if anyone reads this and applauds my efforts.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Stacey.. I can always count on you to put a big smile on my face :) You are an awesome sister-in-law and friend and I am thankful to have you in my life :)
Chin up and remember I love ya lots!
xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE A BLAST!! That was so funny I have tears running down my face :o)
Thanks for giving us a peak into your underwear drawer -- it has been amusing!! PLEASE post again soon...
Sue

Taunya said...

that was entertaining!
how frustrating that your rental isn't covered. could it be refunded to you once the girl reports to her ins? what a pain! it feels good to vent on 'not me' posts eh?

Mel said...

Very funny!
These are very fun posts to write and read...quite the glimpes into eachothers lives.

Danielle said...

Awesome job Stacey!!! I loved it=o) It's so fun to be able to share our crazy thots and lives with others. Talk to my pop about how to get more money for your van. He researched and told them there total was not acceptable. Both times, I got more money in the end. Seriously ask my pop what he did. The last time, he got me over $1,200 more.
Keep up the Not Me, Monday post! Love them (Even on Wednesdays;-)

Jen said...

Good job, Stacey. When I told Justin all of 'us girls' were starting this, I said 'Stacey should do it... she'd be hilarious!' Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

but p.s. I also have State Farm insurance and when I was rear ended they covered my rental car....

Matt and Julianna said...

Good job! If I still had a blog I'd post one to0 :)